Wikipedia defines Case Management as “…the co-ordination of services on behalf of an individual person who may be considered a case in different settings such as health care, nursing, rehabilitation, social work, disability insurance, employment and law.”
We can all identify who’s doing well in the Sales Team. All we need to do is check out their results and activity in the CRM Suite. We can see the effort going in and what they result in.
A good part of their results will be because of said effort. Sales persons consistently do lots of things that result in closing deals. We will look at what these habits are later. Success in Sales is a reflection of two key things.
- Strength of the person’s hard skills
- Strength of the person’s soft skills.
16 July 2019
Crust, the most advanced open source CRM in the world and the No. 1 private cloud alternative to Salesforce, has announced the upcoming release of Crust Service Solution.
Crust Service Solution will deliver the following feature set:
- Agent console with 360 degree view of any customer
- Advanced Case Management with integrated omni-channel communications
- Attachments Management
- Products Module
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Tracking and Monitoring
- Knowledge Base
- Integrated Response Templates
- Escalation Automation
- Scripts Module
- Self-service Portal
- Integration with the Corteza Application Ecosystem
- Skills module for intelligently and automatically assigning tasks to the most appropriate staff member
- Complete integration with Crust CRM and Crust Messaging
- Mobile ready