Implement open standards in every corner
Authentication and Identity Management.
- The platform comes with native OpenID Connect identity provider and client capabilities. It also incorporates SAML and a range of standardized multi-factor authentication features.
API (Application Programming Interface).
- Adhering to the OpenAPI standard, the Corteza core is 100% API-centric. In other words, every single web and system component can be accessed via API, without exceptions. This makes the platform the ideal for being the hub of your operations or just “glue” between third party systems.
- All application user interfaces generated follow the WCAG 2.1 (World Content Accessibility Guidelines) standard by default. So too do the Low-Code administration console and the system administration console.
- Decentralized federated data sharing enables organizations to share on a one-to-many or many-to-many basis. Data ownership is easy to manage and sovereign. Data selection for sharing is both granular and secure.
- Our visual workflow builder follows BPMN 2.0 best practice. No-Code based and intuitive to use, it is the ideal tool for implementing your organization’s key processes and business logic.