Crust, the driving force behind Corteza, has released Corteza 2021.3.5. This new release includes the following updates and improvements:
- Fixed federation structure sync, added a response wrapper to API response
- Added manipulation functions for KV and KV-like types for setting values with dynamic keys
- Fixed filtering with multi-value field
- Improved workflow error handling
- prevent the try-catch step from ending the exec session
- prevent pre-run validation checks to cycle the exec
- Fixed logout issues
- Fixed Corredor helpers to properly use ListResponse
- Added federation toast translations
How to install Corteza
You can follow the local setup instructions for a local development or demonstration instance of Corteza. If you are looking for setting up a live deployment, check out the extensive production setup instructions. If you have questions, you can engage with other community members on the Corteza forum.
How to upgrade your Corteza instance
To upgrade your instance to the latest version of Corteza, please check out our Upgrade Guide.
Try out Corteza online